• Head, Neck, Jaw, and Back Pain
• Menstrual or Menopausal Problems
• Digestive, Sleep, and other Hormone-Related Disorders
• Inability to Concentrate
• Stress, Breathing Difficulties, Panic Attacks, and Depression
• Pain, Swelling or Scars from Mastectomy, Reconstruction, or Other Surgeries or Injuries
You’re Not Alone
If any of this sounds like you, you're not alone.
I'm Barbara Nelen, CST, and I'm here to help.
Whether you’re suffering from long-term or sudden pain, you need more than symptom relief. You need a gentle, elegant solution that releases pain and stress at their source, so you can finally get on with your life.
Remember how wonderful you feel when you're experiencing:
• Freedom from Pain
• Restful, Rejuvenating Sleep
• Focused Concentration and Improved Movement
• Effective Skills to Deal with Everyday Stress
• The Ability to Relax, Breathe Deeply, Easily, and Enjoy Yourself
After 40 years as a medical professional, I've found the most effective solutions in two particular light-touch therapies: CranioSacral Therapy and Lymph Drainage Therapy.
CranioSacral Therapy releases tensions in the central nervous system so every other system in the body can relax, self-correct, and free itself of pain and discomfort.
Lymph Drainage Therapy gently enhances your ability to move fluids and unwanted elements out of your body so your organs function properly, swelling subsides, and scars heal better.
After years of training in these powerful therapies, I've combined them with innovative wellness coaching to help you reach new heights in your health and well-being.
The pain or stress you're feeling now can literally be transformed into a new sense of freedom, empowerment, and joy. All you need to do is lie on my massage table in loose, comfortable clothing and enjoy the experience.
You take care of everyone else. For an hour or so, let me nurture YOU!