A pain-free, active and vital life is a glorious experience. I know you remember. But can you get back there without some help?
That's why I am here.
If any of this sounds like you, this is the right place to be:
* You toss and turn all night, and once awake you cannot return to sleep. You are almost as tired in the morning as the night before.
* You want to perform better at work or home, but you often feel overwhelmed, frustrated and exhausted.
* You look forward to outings with family and friends, but when the day comes, pulling the covers over your head and staying home seems
* You experience aches and pains that you fear may never go away and medical providers have not been able to offer relief or reasons why.
* You feel stressed and uncomfortable, perhaps snapping at loved ones for minor faults. Even cooking which you used to enjoy seems like a
* You make efforts to take care of everyone else as best you can, but time to take care of yourself never seems to come. One day runs into the next.
* You have had surgery or scars and are experiencing tightness, swelling, restricted range of motion or pain.
* You feel like you are on a treadmill, chasing symptoms, but never addressing the true cause.
* You feel like nothing is really exciting or great anymore, and worry the doctor who told you "it is all in your head" might be right.