Is This You?
A pain-free, active and vital life is a glorious experience. I know you remember. But can you get back there without some help?
That's why I am here.
If any of this sounds like you, this is the right place to be:
* You toss and turn all night, and once awake you cannot return to sleep. You are almost as tired in the morning as the night before.
* You want to perform better at work or home, but you often feel overwhelmed, frustrated and exhausted.
* You look forward to outings with family and friends, but when the day comes, pulling the covers over your head and staying home seems
* You experience aches and pains that you fear may never go away and medical providers have not been able to offer relief or reasons why.
* You feel stressed and uncomfortable, perhaps snapping at loved ones for minor faults. Even cooking which you used to enjoy seems like a
* You make efforts to take care of everyone else as best you can, but time to take care of yourself never seems to come. One day runs into the next.
* You have had surgery or scars and are experiencing tightness, swelling, restricted range of motion or pain.
* You feel like you are on a treadmill, chasing symptoms, but never addressing the true cause.
* You feel like nothing is really exciting or great anymore, and worry the doctor who told you "it is all in your head" might be right.
CranioSacral Therapy and Lymph Drainage Therapy May Be Just What You are Searching for if:
* You are ready to carve out some time for self-care. It is time. It is OVERDUE!
* You are open to exploring complementary ways of healing and willing to try a different approach.
* You see the benefit to making your health, your life, and your needs a priority. For you AND for your family and loved ones.
* You know in your heart that when you are well, everyone around you, your loved ones, benefit deeply, and richly also.
* You recognize that the most important investment you can make is in your own health and wellbeing.
You are ready to take the next step toward your long-lasting relief by clicking this link to learn how women just like you have been helped to step away from their pain, stress, and discomfort.
While results may vary, this client had lifelong craniofacial imbalances. Results may accumulate with subsequent treatments. Since CranioSacral and Lymph Drainage are so gentle and non-invasive, the changes sought typically are incorporated into the body easily and remain.
Hear What Satisfied Clients Have to Say About My Therapy
Life can begin anew. Here's proof from women just like us:
"When I first saw Barbara, my shoulder was hurting from a rotator-cuff injury. When it flared up, I couldn't get a good night sleep, which made for a miserable next day. Simple things like putting on a bra, scratching my back, or washing my hair were painful and hard to do.
"I tried all sorts of healing modalities, from acupuncture to anti-inflammatory drugs, but the pain kept coming back. After a few sessions with Barbara, the pain was gone! I'm now getting full range of motion in my shoulder. It's amazing how her gentle, skillful touch worked so quickly and powerfully."
— Jen V., Baldwin Park, FL
"After a double mastectomy I was undergoing breast reconstruction. My arms tingled, my upper body was rock hard and racked with pain, and I suffered excruciating headaches.
"Barbara's therapy greatly decreased the pain, tightness, tingling, and swelling, and increased my range of motion. She also helped me return to my normal activities and accelerate my reconstruction process comfortably. After just one session, I felt some relief and the results have been accumulating steadily. I feel great!"
— Pat O., Winter Springs, FL
Contact me in Winter Park Florida for more information regarding my pain-relieving therapies.